Sweet Teriyaki Beef Jerky Recipe
Here's a sweet teriyaki beef jerky recipe that is great for those of you who are more into sugar than spice. It offers a delicious teriyaki flavor with just the right amount of salty and sweet.
- 4lbs - beef of your choice
- 1 1/2 - cups teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 - cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 - Tbs hickory flavor liquid smoke
- 1 - Tbs onion powder
- 1 - Tbs garlic powder
- 1 - Tbs pepper (optional)
- Use 4 lbs of your favorite cut of beef and prepare it by cutting it into 1/8" thick slices. Remove any fat possible from each piece.
- Mix your teriyaki sauce and liquid smoke together in a medium size pot. Heat the mixture on your stove until it gets hot to the touch, then add your brown sugar and stir it for about 5 minutes. This helps dissolve the sugar completely. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Fill two gallon size ziploc bags with even amounts of meat and add half of the marinade to each bag. Marinade your meat for 24 hours.
- Dehydrate with your favorite method and enjoy!
- Very Teriyaki Beef Jerky Recipe
- Sweet and Spicy Beef Jerky Recipe
- Bobby's Best Beef Jerky Recipe
- BBQ Beef Jerky Recipe