Teriyaki Beef Jerky Recipe
This very teriyaki beef jerky recipe cannot be overlooked! It has a great unique flavor of roasted sesame teriyaki and liquid smoke that just can't be found in other recipes. It's definitely one of a kind and very delicious.
- 3 - lbs beef round top steak
- 1 1/4 - cup Soy Vay veri veri teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 - cup water (Soy Vay is a very strong sauce, this helps dilute it a bit)
- 1 - Tbs garlic powder
- 1 - Tbs onion powder
- 1 - Tbs pepper
- 1 - Tbs liquid smoke
- Prepare 4 lbs. of beef top round , flank steak, or your own favorite cut of meat by freezing it until it becomes slightly firm andthen cut it against the grain into 1/8" strips. Also, remove as much fat as possible.
- Mix all 6 ingredients together in a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Separate your meat into two gallon size zip lock bags and ad half of your marinade into each bag. Move the meat around inside of the bag to ensure an even coating has been applied to each piece of meat. Flip each bag every few hours if possible. Allow to marinade for 12 hours.
- Dehydrate your jerky meat with your oven, dehydrator, or other preferred method.