Jalapeno Beef Jerky Recipe
Here's a jalapeno beef jerky recipe with hot and sweet flavors of honey, maple syrup, tequila, and jalapeno. These four flavors mixed with just a hint of garlic and lemon makes this recipe a true delight.
- 3 lbs lean beef top round or cut of choice
- 1/2 - cup soy sauce
- 1/4 - cup worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 - cup honey
- 1/4 - cup maple syrup
- 4 - Tbs lemon juice
- 2 - shots of tequila and one extra for yourself ;)
- 2 - Tbs garlic powder
- 3 - jalapeno peppers
- Prepare your jerky meat buy cutting it into 1/8" strips and removing as much fat as possible.
- Cut your three jalapeno's in half and remove the seeds from two of them. Leave the seeds in the third one and then finely dice all three of them.
- Mix all of the ingredients including the jalapeno into a large mixing bowl and stir well.
- Put your meat into a casserole dish or large container and add the marinade to your meat. Allow the strips to marinade for 24 hours.
- Dehydrate your jerky meat at 160 degrees for 6-8 hours or until done.
- Make a margarita, sit back, and enjoy the evening...