Cavender's Simple Beef Jerky Recipe
This simple beef jerky recipe brings a rich greek flavor to the table. It consists of only 4 ingredients but the end product is nothing less than excellent. Packed with flavors of salt, pepper, onion, oregano, parsley, and five other greek spices, it's a down right tongue slapper!
Don't hesitate to try this simple yet delicious jerky recipe. Thank you Cavender's for your all purpose greek seasoning!!
- 2-3 - lbs beef top round steak
- 1 1/2 - cups beef broth
- 1 - Tbs Quality Balsamic Vinegar ( Colavita Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, 17 Ounce )
- 1 1/2 - Tbs Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning 8 oz
- Prepare your meat by cutting it against the grain into 1/8" - 1/4" strips and remove any visible fat.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Seperate meat into two one gallon zip loc bags and add marinade to meat.
- Using your hands, seal the bags and move meat around to thoroughly coat each piece.
- Marinate for atleast 12 hours.
- Dehydrate meat at 160 degrees farenhiet for 4-5 hrs or until done. Enjoy this one!