Lemon Garlic Cilantro Turkey Jerky Recipe
Try this lemon, garlic, and cilantro turkey jerky recipe for a change of taste. This combination of fresh ingredients creates a superb jerky that is zesty and full of rich flavor.
All three flavors really compliment each other to make this recipe not only different but surprisingly addictive. Yes I know... it's not beef.... but it may just be next on your favorites list!
- 2 - lbs turkey breast cut in 1/4" strips
- 1/2 - cup soy sauce
- 1/2 - cup worcestershire sauce
- 5 - garlic cloves minced
- 3/4 - cup cilantro chopped
- 1 1/2 - lemons squeezed
- 1/2 - tsp onion powder
- Use 2 lbs of turkey breast and prepare it b y cutting it into 1/4" strips. The strips can be between 2" and 4" wide.
- Add soy, worcestershire, garlic,cilantro, lemon juice, and onion powder to a medium bowl and mix thoroughly with a wisk.
- Put your turkey meat in a gallon size ziploc bag and add the marinade to it. Seal the bag and shake it it while moving meat slices around with your hand to completeley coat the meat. Let the meat marinate for 12 hrs in your refridgerator.
- Dehydrate your turkey strips at 160 degrees until done and enjoy this one!